Monumental Boat Tours – VA/MD Trip
From National Harbor, enjoy an amazing 2-hour experience, drive your own boat tour of the Potomac River and surrounding Washington, DC area. Our expert tour guides will craft a fun memorable outing as you take in the history and many famous sites including:
- National Harbor
- Jones Point Lighthouse
- Mount Vernon
- Fort Washington
- Little Hunting Creek
- Potomac River Wildlife
- Potomac River Wildlife (7 animals have returned, incl. Bald Eagles!)
- Water quality (history and improvements!)
This picture-perfect tour is filled with unique photo ops of these sites from the River!
Considerations for this trip:
This tour is priced at $120 per person plus tax and booking fee. (Gratuities not included)
Monumental Boat Tours will provide you with:
- Your Very Own CraigCat Boat Dedicated to You for The Tour
- Life Jackets
- Narration and Historical Information
- Adventure and Sightseeing
- Instruction will be given before the tour leaves the dock- No boating experience necessary
Boat operators must:
- Drivers must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Important: You will likely get wet from waves and other boats. Weather may also change while we are on tour. Please dress accordingly.