Monumental Boat Tours – DC Trip
Tour Washington DC
From National Harbor, enjoy an amazing 2-hour experience, drive your own boat tour of the Potomac River and surrounding Washington, DC area. Our expert tour guides will craft a fun memorable outing as you take in the history and many famous sites including:
- National Harbor
- Old Town Alexandria
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- Roosevelt Island
- Potomac River Wildlife (7 animals have returned, incl. Bald Eagles!)
- Water quality (history and improvements!)
This picture-perfect tour is filled with unique photo ops of these sites from the River!
Considerations for this trip:
This tour is priced at $120 per person plus tax and booking fee. (Gratuities not included)
Monumental Boat Tours will provide you with:
- Your Very Own CraigCat Boat Dedicated to You for The Tour
- Life Jackets
- Narration and Historical Information
- Adventure and Sightseeing
- Supplemental training to drive our boats before the tour leaves the dock
Boat operators must:
- Drivers must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old
- Successfully complete a NSABLA-Approved Safety Course and bring certification card or a certificate printout. This course can be completed as quickly as 3-4 hours… but can take longer depending on your boating background. We HIGHLY recommend that you take the course before booking the DC Trip. Here is a link to a FREE NASBLA-Approved course (you can take the DC, VA, or MD course): https://www.boatus.org/free/#state. § Note: The MD/VA route does not require this course.
Important: You will likely get wet from waves and other boats. Weather may also change while we are on tour. Please dress accordingly.